- ABOUT THE COURSE
- WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- YOUR EDUCATOR
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Super fast extensions for clients and salons on the go. This revolutionary system allows users to add extensions in minutes, meaning you create full fringes, layers and a full head of extensions in under an hour.
Our education experience is designed to both creatively inspire and artistically educate. Our Vision is to empower the salon professional and deliver new and relevant innovation utilising a modern and fresh approach, alongside comprehensive education formats to ultimately bring CVH to salons around the world.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY FOR JUST £50 DEPOSIT (SPACES LIMITED). CONTACT US AT HELLO@CURLYVISION.CO.UK. REMAINING BALANCE TO BE PAID 2 WEEKS BEFORE COURSE DATE. PAYPAL FINANCE AVAILABLE.
Our 1 Day Fast Track Tape-In Hair Extensions Course is delivered by our Global Educator, Chi, and is tailored to give you the skills and confidence you need to install micro ring hair extensions that will keep your clients coming back for more.
- Discover the benefits of seamless 'tape-in' extensions
- Create length, volume and colour
- Express service for clients
- Create length, colour and volume
- How to carry out client consultations
- Blending and colour matching
- Hair extensions maintenance / re-fit
- Training kit worth £300
Upon successful completion of the course all students will become Accredited Extensionists and part of the CVH team. You will also become an Official Stockist of CVH hair extensions, entitling you to exclusive discounts and benefits!
- CVH Accredited Extensionist certificate
- Hair Extensions starter kit worth £300
- Habia Approved (government approved standards setting body for the hair industry)
- Contribute towards CPD hours
- Access to exclusive trade prices & discounts
- Marketing material
- Ongoing business & marketing support
- Listing on our website ‘Salon Finder’
- Dedicated account manager
Our training is delivered by Chi (CVH Global Educator & Ambassador). She has over 15 years hair extensions experience, is Level 3 Hairdressing Certified; Wella Colour trained & expert colourist, and PTTLS Level 3 Teaching, Training & Education qualified.
Minimum Level 2 NVQ in Hairdressing + 2 years salon experience OR Minimum 3 years salon experience (references are required).
If you're not sure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Located in Central London, we are based at the prestigious Hunter Collective, just 5 minutes walk from Farringdon Station. Farringdon Station is also on the direct train mainline from London Gatwick for international clients. Click here for directions.
Hunter Collective, 2nd Floor, River House, 143-145 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3AB